11th Jan 2019 | 16:33 PM IST
11th Jan 2019 | 16:33 PM IST
This week market was on the positive side following the global sentiment amid the improvement in US-China trade talk, Markets focus has now shifted to Q3 FY19 results started with Induslnd & TCS. The Lower crude oil and commodities prices may benefit many companies financial performance while OMC's might face the tailwind, With stable rupee may give some cushion to IT and pharma sector.
However, The rupee might come under pressure as crude oil prices are rising once again in the international market. Further, now focus would shift to India's macroeconomic data. CPI is expected to remain benign. Hence, there is a chance of interest rate cut by the RBI. But political risk is rising for the market. The Budget is expected to be populist after the BJP's debacle in state elections last month. This might put pressure on the fiscal arithmetic. As of now, Globally tension has also been eased somewhat between US and China. As the earning session starts, The company's true and fair picture will revel and then one can find a better opportunity to pick a stock.
1) The Indian Equity benchmarks have ended the day on a positive note, while the Nifty was higher by 44.40 points at 10771.80.
2) Eight out of 11 sectors in NSE advanced, led by the Realty Index's 1.19 percent gain. While, the NSE Pharma Index was the top sectoral loser, down 0.58 percent.
3) On Tuesday, Indian Equity benchmarks bounced from dayâ€™s low & rose for the third day in a row, the Sensex was up 130.77 points 35980.93, and the Nifty at 10802.20.
4) On Wednesday, The Indian Equity benchmarks soar for the fourth day in a row, the Sensex closed at 36,212.91, and the Nifty 50 ended 53 points, or 0.49%, higher at 10,855.15.
5) Thirteen of 19 sectors ended higher led by the FMCG Indexâ€™s 1.11 percent gain. While, Oil & Gas Index was a top loser, down 1.74 percent.
6) On Thursday, Indian equity benchmarks ended negative, the Sensex was down 106.41 points or 0.29% at 36106.50, and the Nifty at 10821.60.
7) It was a flat start to the market on Friday morning, with the Nifty holding 10,800-mark.
- Wall Street rallied for a Fifth straight day in row driven by Apple, chip makers and other trade-sensitive stocks after signs of progress in trade talks between the United States and China & over a comments by Federal Reserve Chairman Jerome Powell, Asian stocks also rallied following gains in the U.S. President Donald Trump is also eager to strike a deal to boost financial markets that have been roiled by the trade war. according to people familiar.
- This week broader market Nifty midcap & smallcap index was standing tall with benchmark indices, Stock specific buying was witnessed in mid & small cap index.
Shares of Tata Motors jumped more than 7 percent a week after The sales of JLR in the US have increased by 24 percent at 14,079 units compared to 11,394 same periods last year. Sales of Land Rover in the US market have increased by 33 percent on yearly basis to 10,617 units against 7,980 units in the same period last year. Jaguar Land Rover (JLR) is also set to announce substantial job cuts in the thousands, to cut costs and improve cash flows by 2.5 billion pounds including â€œreducing employment costs and employment levels.
Shares of the Gruh Finance plunged more than 20 percent, in a weak after Bandhan Bank on January 7, 2019, announced amalgamation of Gruh Finance with the bank through a share swap ratio. As per the proposed merger involving 100% share swap, 568 shares of Bandhan Bank will be issued for every 1000 shares of Gruh. Post the merger, HDFC Ltd, the promoter of Gruh, will hold around 15% in Bandhan Bank while Bandhan Financial Holdingâ€™s (BFHL), the promoter of Bandhan Bank, the stake would come down to 61% from the current 82.3%. The deal is subject to regulatory and shareholder approval.
Adani transmission & Axis bank is on the upside while JK Lakshmi cement is on the downside.
Niveza Editorial Desk :
We are a team of stock market nerds trying to stay ahead of the herd. We spend our grey cells...
The usual trap where every newbie investor gets trapped is multibagger penny stocks. These stocks trade at the most discounted prices. That's why investors initially fell in love with these stocks as prima facie these stocks seemed to be the
Various popular stock market news portals and TV channels discuss trending stocks and provide free share market tips based on technical charts and often without in-depth research. Our research desk analyses these trending stock market tips and
Share Market News
Our Analysis This week even after the RBI's rate cut announcement the market changed its outlook from bullish to the corrective phase. The market corrected for the fifth consecutive
What is a multibagger stock? A stock which can give you manyfold returns. Yes, that's true. Multibagger stocks are defined in a similar manner. The legendary investor Peter Lynch has termed Multibagger stocks in his book One Up On Wall